Home > fire, Hatboro > Several Pets Perish in Blaze

Several Pets Perish in Blaze

January 15, 2011 Leave a comment Go to comments

(Enterprise Fire Company of Hatboro)

Several pets were killed and a man was taken to the hospital due to a fire that is believed to have been started accidentally Saturday afternoon in a Hatboro duplex.

Assistant Fire Chief Chuck McElroy of the Enterprise Fire Company, which serves Hatboro and is located down the street from the fire scene, said that the blaze started in the first floor bathroom around 4 p.m.and was under control shortly after.

The owner of the duplex which is located in the 100 block of Byberry Road was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation. The two families that live in the duplex were able to escape unharmed.

Information from Phillyburbs.com

Advertisements
Categories: fire, Hatboro Tags:
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: