Home > fire, Lower Southampton, Trevose > Trevose Fire Scare Caused by Wood Burner

Trevose Fire Scare Caused by Wood Burner

Fire crews from the Feasterville and Lower Southampton Fire Companies responded to a fire call in the 2000 block of Summit Avenue in the Trevose section of Lower Southampton Monday morning. Lower Southampton Fire Inspector William Oettinger said that the house filled with smoke caused by a “back fire wood burner.” Oettinger said no damage or injuries were reported. (Tom Sofield)

Fire crews from the Feasterville and Lower Southampton Fire Companies responded to a fire call in the 2000 block of Summit Avenue in the Trevose section of Lower Southampton Monday morning. Lower Southampton Fire Inspector William Oettinger said that the house filled with smoke caused by a “back fire wood burner.” Oettinger said no damage or injuries were reported. (Tom Sofield)

Advertisements
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: