Home > Warminster > Sunday Blaze at Bucks Landing Apartments

Sunday Blaze at Bucks Landing Apartments

December 6, 2010 Leave a comment Go to comments

Members of the Warminster Fire Department were called to the Bucks Landing Apartments on Street Road near Wal-Mart for a fire in a third floor apartment.

The fire which was reported in to be in the kitchen of a  third floor apartment started on the stove and then spread to nearby kitchen cabinets.

The one alarm fire was reported around 11 a.m. and was put out shortly after firefighters arrived on the scene and damage was kept to a minimum, no injuries were reported.

This is the second time in the past week firefighters were called to the large apartment complex, Wednesday of last week firefighters reported to reports of a fire in one of the buildings which turned out to be a residents self-cleaning oven which was smoking.

Fire Reported at Bucks Landing Apartments (Dec. 1, 2010)

Tom Sofield (tsofield@buxmontnews.com)

Online Editor

Advertisements
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: